If you had to make a list of the top ten children’s books of all time, what would they be? Oh, this is a difficult job once you begin. Here is my list. Feel free to hit comment and share your list of books.
1. Charlotte’s Web by E. B. White
2. Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
3. Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder
4. The Giver by Lois Lowry
5. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Roald Dahl
6. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
7. Holes by Louis Sachar
8. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
9. A Long Way From Chicago by Richard Peck
10. Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
My favorite books when I was a child: Charlotte’s Web, The Diary of Anne Frank, The Borrower’s by Mary Norton, The Moffats by Eleanor Estes, The All-of-a-Kind-Family books by Sydney Taylor and Bristle Face by Zachary Ball.