Seasons Greetings from Oxford University!
Liz’s Artful Prompts:
1. If you are giving gifts this holiday, remember your local independent bookstore, music and art stores. Give imaginatively inspired gifts to everyone on your list.
2. Make time for an artist date. Take yourself and your loved ones to a dance performance, play, art museum, and musical concert.
3. MAKE a present for your loved ones. Homemade is the BEST ever.
4. Joining together with family and friends? Sing together, share poems, and discuss everyone’s creative goals for the next year.
5. Take photos of people and animals at your gathering. Use your inventiveness in your style of presentation of the photos for the participants.
Happy Holidays from me to you!