Writing Workshop for kids ages 12 – 18 FREE!
Secret Writing Tips from Published Authors Workshop
Wednesday, July 29 3 – 5 p.m.
6125 Clayton Rd, 925-673-0659
“How to make a good story better. Create suspenseful stories with fabulous characters in settings that make your readers feel like they’re really there.” Discover writing secrets from two professional children’s authors who love writing. You’ll get a chance to ask questions about the publishing world, write, meet other writers, “talk books,” and be inspired to write and publish your own works of prose. Seating is limited.
If you would like to join the members of this workshop, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Items for you to bring:
1. Lined paper to take notes and write.
2. A clipboard or sturdy notebook.
3. Pens and/or pencils – whichever you like to use.
4. Your questions about writing. (Or if you don’t have any, you may during the course of the class.)
5. Although we won’t have time to share a complete story with the group, you might want to bring a story you’re working on, because you may come up with ideas on how to improve it during the course of the discussion.
We look forward to seeing you on July 29 at 3 pm – 5 pm. Please be prompt.
Sarah and Liz
Tags: writing workshop